Team & Community Building
A dynamic, engaging, and entertaining facilitator determines the success of your team- or community building workshop. Steph offers the following facilitated workshops, and team and community-building sessions:
Lunchtime short talks
Re-energise and inspire your team during these personal growth short talks (these can be done over a lunch hour) at your office or school. You can choose from the “off the shelf” topics or make a special request for a bespoke workshop for your organisation.
The 6 Conversations of Leadership
Experience meaningful and purposeful interactions through six transformational conversations. These discussions take place in a small group in which participants:
- Identify their personal strengths and blind spots.
- Discover the gift of listening, and the benefit of being seen heard and appreciated.
- Learn skills of collaboration and problem-solving.
- Positively influence the emotions and motivation of others.
- Develop cohesive, emotionally intelligent working relationships.
A one day workshop teaching the foundational 10 components of the Thinking environment and the 3 building blocks which will transform how people experience meetings and enable each session to be productive. Go slow to go fast! People will never look back after they have learned these few skills to running meetings.
A Masterclass in the Thinking Environment
This will introduce participants to the 10 Components and the 5 building blocks> This will transform how participants communicate with peers, colleagues, direct reports and build skills as collaborative teams; enhance the quality of listening and thinking in meetings.
Participants will leave with practical new skills they can put into action immediately in their work and personal relationships which will enhance communication and connection.
The Mentoring Workshop
This is designed for mentors and mentees to learn a set of tools of how to transfer knowledge and for mentees to grow in their abilities of thinking for self as they grow and develop in their new area of learning and expertise.
A short half-day workshop which will give mentors and mentees a solid foundation to work from.
The Diversity Workshop
This is designed to take participants beyond the everyday focus of diversity to embrace the diversity of thinking; to share the value of everybody matters and everyone’s thinking is valued. Learning how to collaborate in the midst of diversity comes from the positive philosophical choice that everyone has a valuable contribution to make.
A short half-day workshop which will transform how diverse thinkers can work together.
Practical Parenting Workshop
Get practical advice on how to be a better parent!
This six-week interactive workshop covers the following topics:
- Parenting styles.
- Sleepless nights to sweet dreams: Teaching parents to train their children how to sleep through the night – at any age.
- Toddlers do not have to be “terrible”: Finding new ways to deal with unacceptable behaviour, boundary setting and communication skills.
- Siblings rivalry across the ages: Jealousy, fighting, arguing between siblings is not unusual. How we as parents handle these interactions prepare our children for life! We look at causes and age appropriate processes to facilitate harmonious family relations.
- Eating right – from the start: How to instil healthy eating habits and good table manners.
- Romance and parenting: How to keep your relationship on track.
- Work-life balance: Truth or fiction?